Upgrade your morning with this glorious iced golden milk latte that will boost your immunity!
How To Make Your Own Cold Brew Coffee
While it’s definitely easier to use store-bought cold brew, you can also make your own at home. It’s as simple as pouring cool water over coarsely ground coffee and letting it slowly steep in the fridge. The benefit of this brewing method is that it packs a higher amount of caffeine.
To get started, mix eight ounces of ground coffee with eight cups of water in a large pitcher. Stir well to incorporate, then cover and refrigerate for 18–24 hours.
When ready, use a strainer to separate the coffee from the grounds. Transfer your cold brew to a clean jar and store it in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Helpful Tips To Get Started:
- Try it hot. You can skip the ice and sub in hot coffee for a cozier drink.
- Try it with almond milk. We use coconut milk for its creamy consistency, but you can sub in other dairy-free milk instead.
- Make it vegan-friendly. Just use equal amounts of maple syrup instead of honey.
Iced Golden Milk Latte
- Medium pot
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 T raw honey
- 1 t ground turmeric
- ½ t ground black pepper
- 1½ cups cold brew coffee
- ½ cup ice cubes
- In a medium pot over low heat, combine the coconut milk, honey, turmeric, and black pepper. Whisk well to combine.
- Divide the coffee evenly between two glasses and add ¼ cup of ice to each glass.
- Pour the golden milk into the coffee and stir well. Enjoy!