Fall in love with this creamy pumpkin mousse loaded with turmeric and collagen!
This recipe only takes three steps to make, but don’t let the ease fool you. It delivers big on sweet flavors and every bite is full of light and creamy pumpkin pie gusto.
To build on all the classic pumpkin flavors, we add turmeric and collagen into the mix for bonus immune-boosting benefits. Not only does turmeric add to the health benefits of this mousse, but it also delivers a pop of vibrant color and warm fall flavor. Collagen peptides have been shown to improve skin elasticity and have many other health benefits, from easing joint pain to building muscle.
Healthy Pumpkin Turmeric Mousse With Collagen
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 electric mixer
- 1 cup coconut cream, chilled overnight
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- 2 scoops collagen powder
- ½ T stevia
- 1 T turmeric
- 1 T cinnamon, divided
- ¼ T nutmeg
- ½ cup whipped coconut cream
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the coconut cream, pumpkin purée, collagen, stevia, turmeric, half of the cinnamon, and nutmeg for 1 minute.
- When the mixture is nice and fluffy, divide it between 4 cups and top with whipped cream, the remaining cinnamon, and cinnamon sticks.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!